제목Server and Prep Cook. Brown Rice Korean Grill
|지역정보||TOWSON / MD|
|회사명||Brown Rice Korean Grill|
Brown Rice Korean Grill
We are hiring individuals at Towson or/and Whitemarsh brach.
We need a person who can work on morning shift and night shift.
Usually, morning shift (between 10am to 5pm) night shift (between 4pm - 9:30pm, weekends until 10:30/12:00am)
You can apply to via email or tel
Brown Rice Korean Grill 에서 성실히 일 할 직원 구합니다.
Towson 지점 또는 Whitemarsh 지점에서 일 할 분을 모시고 있고,
둘 다 왔다갔다 하셔도 좋고, 한군데서만 일하셔도 좋습니다.
처음 시작은 Maryland law 에 맞는 Minimum Wage per hour 로 시작합니다.
작은 음식점이고, 주로 포장 오더입니다.
서빙과 간단한 요리를 하게 됩니다.
스케쥴은 Fixed가 아닌 매주바뀌는 Flexable 스케쥴이오나, Fixed를 원하시는 분께 맞춰드릴 수 있습니다.
풀타임, 파타임 상관없으니, 지원 바랍니다.
지원방법, 이메일 또는 전화.
240 454 4040
Customer Service Team Member Job Descriptions
The Customer Service Team Member (CSTM) is responsible for those duties and responsibilities related to taking customer food orders in-person and via telephone, preparing the food, adequately stocking food supplies, charging customer for their food, handling of cash/credit cards via cash register, cleaning tables/counters/trash removal, greeting customers and answering any questions from the customers.
At Brown Rice Restaurants, CSTM will receive three weeks of training on all areas described in relation to their job duties and responsibilities. In particular, the CSTM training will focused on customer service and ordering. The typical training sequence for a CSTM will be in four parts:
- An in-depth document review of the position and going over each Job Qualification Standard checklist
- “Shadowing” a fellow team member and being critiqued by the team member
- On-the-job practicing of each area of responsibility
- Area of responsibility testing and examination by shift supervisor or manager
- Provide exceptional customer service with customs and courtesy. A dissatisfied customer in not going to tip and will not come back as a customer. A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers and more tips for team crew members creating a “Win-Win” synergy effect!
- Have friendly and enthusiastic attitude. Also love to help and serve customers
- Must be able to work as a team. You will be working with other team crew members on a daily basis and you being a team player is crucial to success of the business
- Opening/Closing of the restaurant
- Greet the customer with a great big smile as soon as they walk in the service line
- Take food order when customer is ready
- Verify customers order to avoid any mistake
- Maintain control and security of your assigned cash register.
- Tell the customers their total cost and don’t forget to say “Thank you for choosing Brown Rice and have a nice day”
- Expedite the food from the kitchen, implementing proper sequence of service (We need to strive for providing food to our customer within 3 to 5 minutes after taking orders)
- Restocking of vegetable toppings, service supplies, rice and beverages on a regular basis without being told by supervisor or manager
- Maintain professional demeanor throughout service
- Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris throughout your shift to include sweeping, wiping down tables, light mopping, checking the trash cans if they’re full etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Store Discounts
- Sunday (Currently only at Whitemarsh location of Brown Rice)
Typical start time:
- 10AM (Store open at 11am)
Typical end time:
- 9:30PM 10:30 PM or 12AM (Depending on Brown Rice store location)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Day and night shift
- Deep fryer