제목Agency Director / Manager Wanted!
|지역정보||ANNANDALE / VA|
|회사명||AGM Institute LLC|
We are looking for sharp, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivatedindividuals to be our Agency Directors and Marketing Managers in Financial Planningand Services environments. You will be one of the team builders to handle ourhigh customer demands for the financial services to start immediately as a full-timebasis in a professional business environment. This is a great position forsomeone looking to expand their knowledge in all aspects!
Our main office is located in Annandale, VA. Qualified candidates shouldsend their resume with the following in the subject line: Agency Directors and MarketingManagers to firstname.lastname@example.org.Our corporate website is http://www.agminstitute.organd you will train the qualified candidates with full support to ensure yoursuccess, and we are also looking for candidates that we can train into a managementrole as well in order to support our rapid growth.
Talented and Experienced Applicants ONLY! If you are a talented personal,our base salary plus performance bonus will easily become a six figure within ayear.
You will develop a team based financial services areas for our existingand new clients. Customer interaction based on professionalism is required, soa good attitude and the ability to arrange our client's needs based on aprofessional manner are MUST.
We expect this position to perform as a talented professional and a teambuilder with marketing experiences. You will be expected to be our primaryadvocate for a specific
feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged withcrafting the strategy around the marketing for new launches and building professionalteams.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting sitetraffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (includingoffers).
• Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for thesesegments to convert leads into customers.
• Develop documentation and road maps for processes and promotions thatsucceed through team building.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information onservices related areas, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Serves customers by consulting services; meeting customer needs andfinancial planning needs.
• Preferred Language: English
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manageprojects.
• Effective time management skills and Self-starter preferred
• Some past experience in marketing and sales preferred.
• Customer service, presentation skills and closing skills.
• Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
• Creative problem-solving skills and Effective time management skills
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to usedata to inform all decisions.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with acommand of each network and their best practices.
• Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel), Outlook, and Skype
• Bonus skills: Any Computer/Network/Social Media Communication related provenskills
AGM Institute, LLC is a consulting firm providing financial services associatedwith the consolidated college admission, world class level internship programs,and financial aid areas by increasing the client's eligibility for the maximumresults of need based grants, scholarships, etc.
According to the business nature and the client’s endless needs for thefinancial needs, any Candidates holding Financial Service Licenses such asLife, Series6, Series63, etc. are required and the company has locations in nationwide.