제목Director of Program Development
|지역정보||LOS ANGELES / CA|
Director of Program Development
The OKJOO FOUNDATION is seeking a Director of Program Development to help advance our mission: a world where all elderly people are cared for and prioritized in our communities. The Director of Program Development will work directly with a mission-driven and collaborative Board of Directors to identify and develop new initiatives that help low-income elderly people in our community feel loved and not alone. The Program Development function conducts research, formulates ideas, builds partnerships (with businesses, nonprofits, community groups), and develops plans to conduct creative and meaningful charitable activities in support of the Foundation’s mission. This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate individual to join a growing foundation and develop high impact strategies for the allocation of significant resources in order to expand care for our elderly community.
● Identify opportunities for new charitable programs and assess those opportunities to determine their potential for impact and alignment with the Foundation’s strategy.
● Plan programs from start to completion involving planning, implementation, deadlines, milestones, and processes.
● Lead the process of developing funding recommendations.
● Synthesize information and develop written summaries and presentations of new initiatives to determine whether and how to pursue them.
● Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the priorities, strategies, and selection criteria for the Foundation’s programs.
● Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
● Represents the Program team and reports on programmatic progress, successes, and challenges as requested by the Board of Directors.
● Run reports and analyze data to measure program effectiveness according to program goals.
● Identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
● Recruit, select, and cultivate a qualified, diverse staff who align with the value and mission of the organization.
● Develop and manage department budgets.
● Establish and sustain networks with partner organizations, peers, community groups, and organizations.
The Ideal Candidate is:
● Passionate and knowledgeable about the Foundation’s mission.
● Creative yet strategic.
● Hands-on with their approach.
Candidates Must Have:
● A Bachelor's degree or above.
● At least 5 years of work experience in public foundations/charities.
Work Location and Vaccine Policy
● Foundation staff continue to work remotely during the pandemic and the foreseeable future.
● Since this position requires occasional in-person meetings with high-risk elderly people, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated with one of the FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccines.
Reports to: Board of Directors
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.