제목직원모집 - Jr. QA Test Engineer (Mobile Device)
|지역정보||BELLEVUE / WA|
|회사명||Assure Solutions, In|
Assure Solutions Inc. isa wireless mobile engineering company that offers solutions such aswireless device test, lab test, QA test, Field test, IOTtest, UI test and Automation tool.
We are actively looking for afull-time test engineer in Greater Seattle areaas required in the below Job Description.
If you are interested in developingyour career with us, please send your resume to us at
JobTitle Jr. QA Test Engineer (Mobile Device)
JobArea Device Validation and Testing
- Required: B.S. in Electronics and Communications, Engineering (Computer and/or Electrical), or Computer Science
- Preferred: M.S. in Engineering (Computer and/or Electrical), or Computer Science (or equivalent).
Job Function The Junior QA Test Engineer isresponsible for executing test cases on mobile devices and tablets as per thecarrier’s specifications. The Test Engineer will be testing overall performanceand functionality on software/hardware, user interface/experience, applications,connectivity, etc. They are responsible for analyzing, logging, and reportingany issues or defects through the proper databases.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience testing handsets, tablets and accessories using Android OS with focus on applications, user interface/experience and performance testing
- Basic Knowledge of wireless protocol (GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi, CDMA/EvDo, VoLTE etc.)
- High level of general knowledge of various mobile operating systems such as Android and Windows
- Experience in device performance in key areas such as FOTA, stability, UI/UE, applications, etc.
- Experience in using Quality Center, ALM, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla, PTC, or other databases
- Experience in using various trace tools such as QxDM, QPST, ADB, Wireshark and/or QCAT
- Knowledge in analyzing log files and identifying root causes of technical issues
- Ability to use, understand and troubleshoot software applications and test plans
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform mobile device testing in following areas: application, functionality, regression, UI, and performance.
- Verify incoming software and testing scripts from R&D before running tests.
- Report and track bugs from testing in bug tracking systems.
- Execute and document mobile devices and tablets carried by AT&T, Tracfone, and T-Mobile
- Execute and document developed test cases for specific devices
- Execute and document performance and testing for key areas such as FOTA, battery, stability, and applications.
- Develop, review and update Test Cases as per requirement for different releases.
- Report handset, tablet, and mobile device defects with detailed exactness in error databases, email correspondence, IM discussions, and in conferences
- Work with R&D teams in order to debug device software issues