제목Womens Apparel Buyer
|지역정보||LOS ANGELES / CA|
Who are we?
GS LOVE is a one stop shop destination for your trendy, affordable and fashion clothing. With over 12 years of professional fashion expertise, we aim to provide the best shopping experience by bringing the freshest, trendiest fashion for women of all shapes and sizes.
We have been looking for you! Are you a meticulously detail oriented person that loves to express their work through analytical and critical thinking? Do you eat, drink and love fashion? We've been looking for you! GS LOVE is currently searching for a highly motivated and
talented Womens Apparel Associate Buyer to join our family. This position will work alongside with our Purchasing team in merchandising and ensuring optimum sales by coordinating and generating reports.
What we value: Being a motivated and passionate team player. An individual who can take ownership of success and failures. One who is always learning and challenging themselves daily.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads execution of all related merchandising activities including creating and placing purchase orders, monitoring and tracking follow ups, and communicates any revisions to vendors.
- Generate weekly reports (style performance, attribute reports, assortment planners)
- Participates in cross functional executive meetings to review financials and discuss seasonal plans and strategies
- Overviews and manages merchandise, optimizing inventory levels, seasoned planner.
- Reviews sales performance and makes recommendations to adjust plans
- Review and monitor daily merchandise sold
- Update current buying system with all new merchandise information
- Analytical and data driven, forecasting, analysis, OTB, planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree preferred in Fashion Merchandising/Buying
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite Ecosystem
- Results oriented and has a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- A genuine love for Fashion
- Team player, able to work in a fast paced environment