제목한국어/영어 전화상담사, 풀타임! 베네핏 짱!
|지역정보||HUNTINGTON BEACH / CA|
|회사명||Clever Care Health Plan|
Clever Care Health Plan is a Medicare Advantage health plan that currently serves Medicare (government-provided health insurance) beneficiaries in Southern California. We are committed to providing the best possible service to you and your health care providers.
• Health insurance that covers family members
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Glasses & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) annuity
• 401(k) annuity matching
• Flexible spending account
• Paid leave
You must come to work from one of our Arcadia or Huntington Beach offices. The location is your choice.
< Job Description >
Where should I go to the oriental clinic or dentist? I need to go to the hospital, can you book a taxi? I got the bill, but I don't know what it says, can you explain? We answer questions such as, etc., and have conversations in Korean, so that the elderly can receive as many benefits as possible. Conversations should be briefly recorded in English, so please apply if you have some English skills and have no hesitation in using a computer.
If you are interested, please fill out your resume in English as a Word or PDF file and send it to us by e-mail. Email address is email@example.com .
For more details, please refer to the article below.
Functions & Job Responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, faxes, and emails in a call center environment
- Assists members, providers, medical groups, vendors, and other delegates in addressing their needs, complaints, and other issues with services and access to care
- Responds efficiently and accurately to callers and explains possible solutions
- Engages in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry members as needed
- Follows communication scripts when handling different topics
- Builds sustainable relationships and engages members by going the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our central database
- Additional projects assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Exceptional customer service skills, including verbal and written communication
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player
- Must be a quick learner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing and able to work weekends from October-March