제목Psychotherapist In Private Practice
|GLENDALE / CA
|Heyday Heyday Family Counseling Services APC
Heyday Family Counseling Services is seeking compassionate, organized, licensed clinicians (LMFT) and associates (AMFT) for full time positions In Private Practice settings.
We are deeply invested in providers who deliver high quality care that improves the lives of our clients, and always operate in an ethical and compliant manner.
At Heyday Family Counseling Services we handle the administrative work (credentialing, billing, enrollment, support with audits and compliance) so that you can focus on delivering great care for clients.
- Schedule Flexibility: You set your own schedule, the days and time (20 minimum)
- Heyday Family Counseling takes care of the insurance credentialing process. We get you ready to see clients in as little as 4 weeks. This includes setting up your Heyday profile and training you on our guidelines, HIPAA compliant operation platforms, and -compliant systems.
- Reliable Referrals: We fill your calendar consistently so you maximize your total income while working with clients aligned with your specialties
- Must be licensed as an LMFT or AMFT
- Must be licensed or registered in California
- Must be able to provide Telehealth and available for in-office services when needed
Job Types: Ongoing need for Full-time/ Part-time,/Contract
To Inquire ContactThe HIPPA Compliant Line
Direct: 818-925-2410 (via call or text)
HeyDay Family Counseling Services APC INC