제목직원모집 - Jr. Lab Test Engineer (Mobile Device)
|지역정보||BELLEVUE / WA|
|회사명||Assure Solutions, In|
Assure Solutions Inc. isa wireless mobile engineering company that offers solutions such aswireless device test, lab test, QA test, Field test, IOTtest, UI test and Automation tool.
We are actively looking for a full-timetest engineer in Greater Seattle area asrequired in the below Job Description.
If you are interested in developingyour career with us, please send your resume to us at
Job Title Jr. Lab Test Engineer - Mobile Device
- Required: B.S. in Electronics and Communications, Engineering (Computer and/or Electrical), or Computer Science
- Preferred: M.S. in Engineering (Computer and/or Electrical), or Computer Science (or equivalent)
- The Lab Test Engineer will be responsible for testing and troubleshooting wireless devices such as smartphones and tablets on the Android OS and Windows platform.
- This position will support local and international mobile development projects, while working closely with client’s labs and test engineers.
Experience and Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of UMTS/LTE protocol and general knowledge of UMTS network structure
- In-depth knowledge on procedure to debug and identify root causes of technical issues
- Good understanding of LTE and VOLTE systems and protocols
- Experience using test equipment such as Anritsu, Anite, Spirent, and Rohde & Schwarz
- Proficiency and knowledge on aGPS including validation of emergency calling and location information
- Experience working in Redmond Town Center or Willow Technology Center labs for AT&T products in Redmond, WA
- Proficiency in IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) protocol or application layer such as that for RCS, IR94 or Wi-Fi Calling
- Proficiency in automation (Python, Perl) and Power Consumption, especially working with Monsoon power meters or similar, or experience regarding execution of CTIA test plan for power performance
- Experience using Qualcomm debugging tools QxDM, QPST, QCAT
- Experience using Quality Center, Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla, PTC, or other databases
- Programming and experience with C, C++, Python is a plus
- 2+ years in mobile device testing fields
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and document mobile devices and tablets carried by AT&T, Tracfone, & T-Mobile
- Execute and document developed test cases for each device
- Report mobile device and tablet defects with detailed explanations in the proper databases, email correspondence, IM discussions, and meetings.
- Work with R&D teams to debug software issues
- Maintain and follow thru with reported defects to ensure the defect has been resolved
- Manage and investigate issues reported by carriers, Technical Account Managers, Quality Managers, Customer Care Managers, or other Test Engineers
- Execute and manage device stability testing, create test environments, and modify automation scripts
- Prioritize projects by referring to the client’s expectations and the team working on the project