제목전화 영업 담당자 구합니다
|지역정보||HUNTINGTON BEACH / CA|
|회사명||Clever Care Health Plan|
Clever Care Health Plan is a Medicare Advantage health plan currently serving Medicare (government-provided health insurance) beneficiaries in Southern California. We are committed to providing the best possible service to you and your health care providers.
• Health insurance that covers family members
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Eyewear & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Annuity Matching
• Flexible spending account
• Paid leave
You must go to one of our Arcadia or Huntington Beach offices. The location is your choice.
< Job Description >
Medicare sales agents are responsible for generating Clever Care's Medicare sales by meeting potential members and making phone calls. Consultants schedule, organize, conduct and close public events (education/marketing/sales/health fairs). Consultants educate prospective members about Clever Care products and register for selected products via phone/face-to-face or other sales registration channels.
If you are interested, please fill out your resume in English as a Word or PDF file and send it to us by e-mail. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more details, please refer to the article below.
Functions & Job Responsibilities
- Sell Clever Care's Medicare products.
- Takes inbound and makes outbound calls to prospective members.
- Conduct presentation using approve guidelines
- Conduct needs analysis and cost benefit analysis.
- Complete enrollment into desired products.
- Set up in-person meetings and takes RSVP's to events for prospective members who do not want to enroll over the telephone.
- Meet/exceed individual sales goals.
- Perform other duties/tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bilingual is English and Korean
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of CMS telephone marketing regulations.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid and other government health programs/ income assistance programs
- Experience working with senior citizens and low-income individuals.
- Experience working in Tele-sales (call center) environment.
- Active California Life and Health Insurance License